Monday, September 19, 2016

Strawberries and Cream

My sister had a sad event and needed for me to keep her kids for a couple days. Let me tell you, I'm elated for the opportunity. My sister's kids are people I want to know. They're smart and friendly and awesome. You know what we did first? Bike fit.

When my nephew begged to ride on the back of the tandem, my heart popped with glee. His sister wanted to ride the Dutchie. We set out for Starbucks. Where they live, you can't ride to very many things. Distance and speed limits make it tough for the elementary/middle school crowd. The novelty of riding to a Place for Something was huge for them. My nephew's glee about riding the tandem was noisy. And then there was the uphill. My sweet niece kept her focus on the venti strawberries and cream. Heading home is more downhill and went way faster.

I just wanted to share the joy of a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment