Saturday, September 17, 2016

Challenge Anew

Sometimes we judge people. Sometimes the person I'm judging is me. I had a day that... if I were not me... I might judge.

I hit up a learning session at a dev conference, followed it up with the farmer's market and my son's soccer game. If I had quit there, it wouldn't be enough. I went home via the biodiesel shop that is also a remarkable vintner and organic produce stand. By the time my sister arrived from across the state after her apple-picking adventure, any connection to my tree hugging self was lost to my elitist counterpart.

Guilt has set in. There's an oil spill in Alabama. I have means and ability to do better. These aren't first or third world issues. Alabama has real world / in your face / here because of our wastefulness Issues.

I'm looking at my week, and I hope you will too. Where can you streamline your trips? Can you do more with less? How? Find it. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment